Sunday, June 19, 2011

Churches in the Family
Mount Mariah AME Church

Mt Mariah was formerly established 19th day of August 1875, when W G Millsaps and his wife Fannie Millsaps sold to the Trustees "for the use and benefit of the colored people of the Baptist Church one acre around the church building."

Cousins from the Adams, Beal, Ephraim, Ross, and Thompson families attended this church.

The church is located in Jefferson County, Mississippi.

No comments:

Post a Comment