James Pearly Scott, Jr., with mule in Caseyville, MS
- Walter Scott- moved to purchase his own farm.
Walter married Susie Mae Smith. Walter was a 1st cousin once removed of my mother. James Pearly, in the above photograph, was Walter's brother.
- Perry and Kathaleen Thomas - Kathaleen was the farm's doctor. She delivered me (Benjamin Durr).
Perry married Kathaleen Sartin.
- Walter and Pinky Henderson-moved to purchase a home in Brookhaven.
Walter married Pinkie Markham who was my mother's 1st cousin once removed.
- Stanley Tyler and wife Willie Mae Thomas, daughter of Perry and Kathaleen Thomas
- Gilmore Banks married Ada Beth Henderson, daughter of Walter and Pinky Henderson.
Gilmore Banks was a second cousin of my mother.
Ada Beth Henderson was a second cousin of my mother.
- E.L. Holloway and Ethyl - E.L. had the first black gospel quartet on radio in Brookhaven
- Buster and Christine Markham – Jeannette Coleman, the lady you met in Brookhaven having breakfast with us was their daughter.
Virgil "Buster" Markham married Christine Holloway. Virgil was my mother's 1st cousin.
- Anthony Washington and wife ?
From the 1920 and 1930 census, Lincoln County, MS, Anthony's wife name was Lula.
- Walter Ransfer and wife?
From the 1930 census, Lincoln County, MS, Walter's wife name was Alice.