- Ann Nelson's Children
- AAGSAR Genealogy Bloggers
- Henny's Family - Up From Slavery
- Unknown Photographs
- Family - Antebellum Records
- Family Churches and Cemeteries
- Family - Civil War Soldiers and Body Servants
- Family Obituaries
- Family Wills
- Freedmen Labor Contracts - Family
- Remembering Their Names
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Women and Hats
The women in my family loved their hats. A hat was needed for a funeral, wedding, church service, or a trip to see relatives even if the trip was just one county over.
Revella Ephraim McDaniel born about 1878 in Union Church, Mississippi. Revella's daughter Jimmie Lee McDaniel Sanders Unknown Woman Estella Lee Williams Coleman born 1905 in Lincoln County, MS.